Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q3 General Discussion

Great news!! Thank you Kevin!! When are the financials due?

For those who are not sure:

1. the act of a plaintiff dismissing a lawsuit upon settling the case. Such a dismissal may be dismissal with prejudice, meaning it can never be filed again,
2 Likes

I never seen the word “extremely pleased” on any news releases from Medinah before. Thank you again Kevin!

Awesome! Kevin, in all sincerity, those of us who have managed, willy-nilly, to hang on to our shares and our (often misguided) optimism cannot thank you enough for your incredible leadership and diligence in hacking your way through this tangled web of intrigue, deception and thievery. We are ALL indebted to you…

15 Likes

Thanks Gary too!!

3 Likes

Not sure I ever recall it snowing in the City of Santiago itself. I assume conditions on the mountain are very unpleasant indeed. (Perhaps up to 3 feet of snow?)

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/central-chile-to-endure-unusual-snow-record-challenging-cold-this-weekend/70002197

As I mentioned previously, just a little patience was needed.

Nice to see that suit gone. Never appeared to be a chance that Medinah would lose that but a loss nevertheless would have been catastrophic.

I suspect more settlement news is pending.

1 Like

Question for you. Do you think it was appropriate that Chapin gave back all of this shares of MDMN?

1 Like

Yes I think it was appropriate

And yet you deem it appropriate to thank Gary? Seems a bit bizarre. I’m fairly confident that neither Greg nor Gary were complicit in Les’ schemes however one of them gave back all of their shares (proactively trying to avoid liability) because they were clearly guilty of gross negligence and lack of oversight. How would Gary be any less responsible/culpable than Greg?

I’ll thank Gary when it does the right thing and resigns. I find it highly inappropriate that anyone from the old guard has any remaining ownership in CDCH or MDMN let alone still serves on the BOD. Talk about warped allegiances.

6 Likes

What does this mean with the other cases? TIA

Such as

Okanadian vs. Medinah Minerals, Les Price, MMC Mines, et al. Settlement News released on 7/15

Medinah Minerals vs. Les Price, Pamela Fitzpatrick, MMC Mines, GXK Ventures, et al.

Les Price vs. Medinah Minerals

GXK Ventures vs. Medinah Minerals

Where do you think we’d be if Gary had not uncovered the fraud?

1 Like

Where would we be if the MDMN BOD DID THEIR JOB and spent 15 minutes checking records with the transfer agent vs. financial statements over the past decade instead of after the share count had already been MAXED OUT.

Gary, or whomever, uncovered the fraud after their weren’t any more shares left in the treasury.

A captain of a ship runs into an iceberg and offers you a life preserver but only after watching the rest of the passengers drown. I guess a “thanks” would be in order.

7 Likes

Gary uncovered the fraud shortly after he became CEO
Yes, I wish they had seen this years ago but Les was given free reign while Vital was abroad.
If Gary had not uncovered the fraud, IMO we would have lost everything by now,

3 Likes

How many shares will we have back ?

I believe we may not have received anything back, since the suit was that Les agreed to issued them 100 M convertible preferred stock for only $100,000. and we issued them only 100,000 preferred shares. But that is a good question since I believe the whole transaction was a fraud besides the claim in the error in the number of Preferred shares.issued. I believe if the 100M convertible preferred shares was upheld it could have cost MDMN 1.7 Billion additional common shares on their conversion.

When are the financials supposed to be out?

You are correct. The absurd part of the alleged scrivener’s error is that CAN $100K was approximately US $76K, which at the time would have converted to 14,285,714 common shares of MDMN. If the Okanadian figures had been used an immediate return in excess of US $200,000,000 was possible on it’s initial investment of US $76K … as stated in the countersuit filed by Medinah.

That is why I thought this suit would be thrown out from the start, simply from the test that is was totally unreasonable to believe this was not simply an error or corrupt Les sticking it to MDMN for closing down MDMN Chile and throwing him under the Bus. I actually believe closing down MDMN-Chile was the event that lead up to discovering the fraud Les was perpetrating by issuing shares and pocketing the money. I assume he used his title as trustee of MDMN-Chile as a vehicle that allowed him to issue shares without BOD approvals.

Mdmn NA never received $ from the Ocanadian deal either.