Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q3 General Discussion

Cabezon posted that a reliable source confirmed he is not dead.

1 Like

Thanks for the information!

Seems that there is a endless supply of shares to be sold.

Yup lots of uncertainties. As long as Auryn continues to keep there mouths shut you will be seeing more shares popping up on the Ask. What BS!

1 Like

If they want the majors to salivate and make offers, they should put out all the info they have, unless they are stuck with freeport mcmoran.

It was sudden. However, Auryn told us in January to expect it:

http://aurynmining.com/adl-project-update-january-2017/ - Refer to the diagrams and description of the Level 3 vein

Dr. Jannas will work with other mining engineers, geologists, and consultants during the month of February to help AURYN determine the best strategy for expanding and developing the project. This involves
uncovering the full length of the 42m intersection of the main vein and taking 20 samples for a detailed analysis,

to summarize the timeline:

• Jan - Freeport McMoran on site
  • Feb - Dr. Jannas on site with the evaluation and planning described above. He is hired as a consultant for 6 mos.
  • Feb 15 - announcement of Auryn to go public in U.S. markets in Q4 2017
  • Mar - Dr. Sillitoe on site. See Auryn Facebook page for a picture for Dr. Sillitoe and Dr. Jannas together in the Level 3 Caren mine audit
  • Mar till July - the Auryn capital call and agreements with Medinah and then Cerro - still waiting for Cerro to complete their part of the process. Nearly there.
10 Likes

FCX in Bloomberg news:

Fight for Worldā€™s Biggest Gold Mine Isnā€™t Over
September 14, 2017, 3:00 PM MDT
ā€œThere is still no final agreement,ā€ said Christopher LaFemina, an analyst with Jefferies LLC in New York. ā€œAt the end of the day, the price and structure of the majority stake sale is the biggest hurdle and everything else revolves around that.ā€
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-14/fight-for-world-s-biggest-gold-mine-isn-t-over-former-ceo-says?cmpId=yhoo.headline&yptr=yahoo

When does Q4 start for Auryn? Does their fiscal year follow the calendar year or?

Very interesting. The Indonesian government take-over (via purchase - to be further ā€œnegotiatedā€ and finalized) of 51% of the mine has caused a mass exodus of foreign investment from Indonesia - accountability we should all like to see. Hopefully, other potentially opportunistic heads of state are standing by watching. I donā€™t think Chile is anywhere near entertaining such moves, but their government has indeed moved more to the left over recent years.

1 Like

I love it, ā€œpoliticians are like golfers, they have a lot of power but no directionā€ (Chappy)

2 Likes

Just wanted to say good bye to everyone. Itā€™s hard to do this after 19 years but at times there is no choice. Hope it turns out well for you.

9 Likes

I think there have been many that have had to succumb to where you are at, itā€™s with a heavy heart that we lose another long time shareholder. Good luck with future endeavours and I pray that letting go of this stock is a relief not a burden and that it truly sets you freeā€¦ GC.

3 Likes

Good luck whatever! Iā€™m not too far behind ya. Auryn has for proved again by continuing to keep there mouths shut it has caused another shareholder to leave this investment. Very sad! I really hope Kevin puts some fire under there ass to release some information as to where we are. Itā€™s obvious some trust has been lost with this investment.

1 Like

0 voters

I am experimenting with conducting polls. I have no idea if this poll will work. If it does, please vote.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the low and 10 the high, how confident are you In Auryn?

The first 5 vote was mine. Just testing to see if it works.:smirk:

0 voters

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate Kevinā€™s performance?

My motivation for conducting polls is simple. The Mining Play family are dedicated shareholders who have endured and persevered through many incomprehensible circumstances. IMO, based upon these circumstances, itā€™s important for both companies to know how the CORE investors feel about their investment. Please take the time to respond. I would like to post additional polls with your input. Know that I am limited as to how I can produce a poll. PM me with suggestions. Thanksā€¦U

1 Like

Deleted . Poll did not post properly

What is the mountain got in rare earth like cobalt and lithium. Any? Everyone going to EV or at least Hybrid EV which I see most likely for next 10-15 years. Chinaā€™s forward planning but also high debt. But gold backed yuan and trading in oil of same seems to be the outcome. Comments on how we may get this pig going?

Is too much for Auryn to come and state the IPO is still on track for 4Q? serioudly we havenā€™t had any news on the Alto since January! Why donā€™t their shareholders put some pressure on them to release any kind of info that does not interfere with any NDAā€™s if there are any.

8 Likes