Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q3 General Discussion

Here is my guess as to why – Auryn does not want to drive the price of these shares up before they do whatever it is they have planned(if anything). They are focused on the mountain, not us. They are focused on maximizing the positives in their world, not ours.

Does this make sense, or am i nuts?

1 Like

You can count on all businesses and individuals to do what is in their own best interests. You might be nuts :wink: but not about this.

1 Like

You are correct sir. They do not care about you or me or any other shareholders besides themselves. Any crumbs we make on this deal is simply luck for hanging around this long. Anyone who believes otherwise is living in a dream world.

Vark

4 Likes

Makes sense to me.

1 Like

I may be dreaming Vark, but I believe they have already shown plenty of good faith toward MDMN shareholders considering they could have left us out to dry on a few occasions now. LP and JJ certainly gave them ample reason to screw us, and yet we are still here anticipating good things. FWIW, I have reason to believe that there is a chance we get some good news before the EOY. It’s tough because the grapevine has all but shriveled up, but I’d rather have silence than what we had from LP which was deception in the form of false hope.

25 Likes

Since we all own ( via MDMN and CDCH ) shares in the same company that they own shares in ( Auryn ), their success is our success! Their world is our world !

Or, would you like it better if we went back to the Juan and Les days?

5 Likes

That’s another good point Zotron… from what I understand friends and family of Auryn own a lot of MDMN shares, so we’re tied at the hip to them. I still feel that the silence is golden. It’s just tough for a lot of people to have to wait so long after already waiting too long.

11 Likes

Yup, their world is our world. But not because we’re family, but rather by default because we’re Medinah shareholders. Simple as that. I’ve been burned one too many times by corporate America thinking they actually cared about me when I put my trust and faith in them. I have no reason to believe corporate Chile is any different. Sorry guys, but today’s comments touched a deep nerve. I still think it’s all good though. We’ll see.

Vark

2 Likes

Hulk, you are 100% right,.

1 Like

I appreciate the “likes” from you folks who enjoyed my post last night. Not to play favorites, but I’m especially pleased that a certain wizard liked my post. Hopefully he enjoyed all of the content equally.

6 Likes

That’s about as good of a like as you can get. I also take some comfort with words from his last post indicating better days ahead!!

A good point, and I guess it is all I can hang my hat on these days. That they own some of this garbage as well, and maybe they want to keep it off the curb.

Thanks for the posts and insight, and good luck to all.

I, for one, am simply relieved that the days of holding our breath from one day to the next is over. I’m as irritated/furious as anyone by the con men that led us down the primrose path for so many years, but karma is karma, and I have never been more relaxed about this investment than I am today. When it comes it comes…and I have little doubt that the die have been cast and those who have managed to hang on here and weather the storms will be glad they did.

8 Likes

We all hope so Fadein.

1 Like

Do you or anyone else remember at what price range friends and family were buying shares? I thought it might have been .07-.08, but could be way off. No big deal, but was just curious. You would think that the higher they paid for the shares, the better it would be for us. You would expect that Auryn will do their best to eventually get those people back to even at the very least…

2 Likes

The average was .07

I remember there was some big buys @ .10

Also that infamous 60 million share purchase @ .021

Time is an absolute blur to me as it pertains to this investment so I honestly don’t remember. The time frame that they would have been buying should be pretty easy to figure out, so here’s a monthly interval chart from 2013 on. Could that rise in Mid June 2014 from .035 to almost .11 be them accumulating?

Shareholder Notification

September 21, 2017

Medinah Minerals, Inc. (Medinah) is pleased to report the completion of the processing of share cancellations from the settlement of its legal disputes with Okanadian Management Corp in the United States, and the Price Parties in British Columbia, Canada.

Full details can be found on our website.

Kevin Tupper
President & CEO
Medinah Minerals, Inc.

Copyright © 2017 Medinah Minerals, Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in to shareholder notifications at our website.

Our mailing address is:

Medinah Minerals, Inc.

14658 Gap Way

Box 1269
Haymarket, VA 20169

1 Like

Final Settlement Shares Processed

Medinah Minerals, Inc. (Medinah) is pleased to report the completion of the processing of share cancellations from the settlement of its legal disputes with Okanadian Management Corp in the United States, and the Price Parties in British Columbia, Canada.

When the Board of Directors discovered and announced the reporting discrepancies on August 26, 2016, the share structure was as follows:

Common Shares
Authorized: 3,000,000,000
Outstanding: 2,996,448,498

Preferred Shares
Authorized: 100,000,000
Outstanding: 4,122,200

Although the amount of common shares was egregious and problematic, the Class C Redeemable, Convertible, Preferred Stock was more so. The Preferred Shares had conversion privileges for varying amounts (some at 1,000 to 1.) In addition, they had a dividend of $0.10 per share annually and would convert to common upon consolidation, merger, or a sale of substantially all the assets of the company.

Through aggressive legal responses and negotiation, and with cooperation and assistance from friends of the company, Medinah has survived a situation that would have bankrupted most companies. All legal disputes related to Okanadian Management Corp and the Price parties have been resolved. As of September 21, 2017, the share structure is as follows:

Common Shares
Authorized: 3,000,000,000
Outstanding: 2,881,282,073

Preferred Shares
Authorized: 100,000,000
Outstanding: 50,000

At the same time, our ownership percentage in AURYN, which started at 25%, has increased and remains to date at 26.5%.

Details related to the share transactions through June 30, 2017 were released in the 2017 Q2 Financial Disclosures and are available on OTCMarkets.com. The details for any transactions occurring since then will be reported in the 2017 Q3 Financial Disclosures.

Submitted on Behalf of the Board of Directors