Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q3 General Discussion

Because Les was dumping his shares on news, that’s why it never went up.

3 Likes

Let’s ban the use of that name here going forward. Maybe treat it like we used to “next week”. Every time I read his name, I just want to…

6 Likes

That is one way to go, and you can’t really argue with it, but I’m going to choose to remember the guy named “Les”, who was less of a man than I had ever met, and who left me with less of an investment but a wealth of lessons as to what to pay attention to, what questions to ask and/or demand, and what traits a person possesses when they are lying to your face or over the phone. If I don’t recoup my investment then I can at least treat his crimes as tuition for life lessons so as not to repeat them going forward.

10 Likes

We wanted more, but got it stuck to us by Les.

Friends:

I don’t post on IHUB, but I do read it sometimes. I appreciate the posts by many of you who have spoken up for me. However, at this point I have a favor to ask.

Could you please stop thanking me and correcting BigBaboon?

Whether he is trolling or he actually thinks the things about me, Medinah, and AURYN that he writes is irrelevant. Let him have the last word.

Thousands of people have lost millions of dollars (collectively) in MDMN, NPER, and CDCH. If putting it all on me gives him peace, so be it. It’s time to move on. The focus needs to be on the ADL and AURYN’s execution.

Thank you,

Kevin Tupper

25 Likes

wait a second is that asshat now bashing others for his investment here? After all the POM POM shit talking he was doing? He was warned a long time ago this stock was not going right. what a tool

9 Likes

I respectfully disagree Kevin, and your comment I’m responding to shows you agree with me. From what I gather here, Baboon is not moving on, and if he’s blaming you in some way for his unhappiness, that is surely not right and if others feel compelled to stand up for you then I say it’s appropriate… let them do it. You are the LAST person anyone should be saying negative things about in regards to this investment. Personally speaking, if I ever heard anyone say something akin to what it appears baboon has been saying, I’d feel compelled to punch them in the mouth. Then I’d be happy to move on.

14 Likes

Kevin, you are absolutely right about all of us having to move on from the past negatives and instead concentrate on the future positive metrics/progress of the ADL and Auryn. And a sincere thanks to you Kevin for all your efforts and sacrifices of your time to mitigate the past illegal activities of Les Price and Juan whatever his name is, they are both now irrelevant, thank God and you too again Kevin.
I certainly believe that Karma will eventually prevail for all of us MDMN and CDCH shareholders.
And hopefully it is now time for Auryn to come out with some positive news releases !

4 Likes

Kevin maybe you should post something on I-Hub with your real name, because then he would not be able to bash a poster since it is a TOS violation as a personal attack , just a thought!

1 Like

Kevin I agree with TradeRich but the Baboon lives on people who reply to his dribble and get caught up in his delirious world, I don’t think he is all there and maybe missing a few cells. If we can all just ignore him, he’s not going anywhere, we can only hope he seeks out some medical help.

2 Likes

Things I’ve learned in almost 50 years of investing in stock and Real Estate!

1. Attempt to limit your exposure and cash to dealing with only one person you believe you can trust.
  2. If the person you trust has additional partners in the investment, chances are that one or more is the crook? AKA- Juan & Les
  3. Sometimes the spouse of your partner is crazy or a crook, so they must also be vetted.
  4. If you investment needs any approvals from political hacks in a City, State or County, don’t invest until written approvals are completed.
  5. All politicians are crooks who require campaign contributions before they will approve anything that has a possible benefit to you! See#4!
  6. Do extreme background checks on everyone who might have your money going through their hands!
  7. If anyone downline has been in jail, don’t invest your money as most crooks never can be completely reformed.
  8. Had we all including myself done our DD on MDMN, all of us would be happier to start our investment this week in Medinah instead of 12 years ago!:sunglasses:
8 Likes

Okay, no more of that scumbag name anymore.

Agreed!!!:+1:

2 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-25/we-re-reaching-peak-gold-just-as-political-panic-drives-demand

0 voters

On a scale of 1 to 10 how confident are you Auryn will complete their IPO prior to the EOY 2017?

1 Like

0 voters

On a scale of 1 to 10 how confident are you in the current Medinah management ? Keep in mind Kevin has resigned.

1 Like

One thing to be mindful of with the question of current MDMN management…there is very little for them to do at this point. Auryn’s intent is to enter the capital markets and that will include a consolidation of MDMN and CDCH. There are no negotiations necessary, it is merely a transaction based on pro-rata ownership in Auryn. All those companies have to do at this point is pay minimal overhead bills and file the requisite quarterly reports to keep active on the OTC until the inevitable consolidation takes place. There may be a website update or PR, but I personally am not counting on that as Kevin made it clear the lawyers instructed him to keep updates to the required filings. And if the consolidation is targeted to take place in the next quarter, how much information unrelated to the transaction can shareholders reasonably expect? I’m not sure what is required of MDMN management with regards to effectuating the consolidation, but I imagine that will be left up to the lawyers.

6 Likes

The confidence level for the IPO is pretty low. I personally believe that Auryn has been doing work all these silent months and news will be forthcoming next quarter.

2 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/aurynmining/posts/525691147780282

2 Likes

This is clear, but exactly what form this takes remains to be seen. AURYN vaguely mentions certain issues are still pending. Was an F-1 application submitted and approved? Will AURYN use another route to access public markets and provide eventual liquidity to all shareholders?

Quite some time ago I conjectured what might be advantageous for AURYN and all shareholders if AURYN needs to be on the ALTO for the next 2-5 years, which I believe has been indicated for AURYN’s longterm plan from the loan terms. AURYN stated it continues to execute its mining plan. I once posted the following when thinking a lot more proving up deposits would be needed before the ALTO could be fairly valued.

An exercise in thinking outside the box here. The numbers could be rearranged in different ways, including an increase by a forward split of AURYN’s 100M shares. Ownership of the share structure should be prorated by respective percentages in AMC as already mentioned. There are currently 100M shares of AURYN. After a valuation of the company has been determined, it is up to the managing underwriters to determine on either a firm commitment or best efforts basis the number of shares and price to be offered. Underwriters purchase the shares at a discount to be resold.

Assume that the share structure is kept at the original 100M shares (keeping it simple – 70% MASGLAS (now AURYN - no longer “in” MASGLAS as a subsidiary), 30% MDMN and CDCH. As an example, after determining a valuation for the assets of the company, an offer of 50M shares for the initial public offering could be made to various institutional and individual investors for $1 each. (Half of all stock could be used for the IPO and freely traded, whereas the original equity owners would retain the other half.) Withholding 50% of the shares from the public allows the original equity owners to share 50% of the asset (not publicly offered) among them pro rata retaining majority ownership and control.

Cash is raised from the IPO and these shares are freely trading. Say the IPO raises $46.5M ($50M from stock sale minus $3.5M (7% discount) to underwriters). The raised cash is distributed among the equity owners.

The above post was originally shown as a possible permutation of a circular ownership model. It does not require a “reverse split” of MDMN shares to reduce share count for esthetic reasons. The value is contained within AURYN and as money flows back to Medinah, allows a discounted share buy-back because of the perceived bloated share count of Medinah. I don’t really want to be pinched trying to day trade this stock to make a decent ROI. Eventual dividends flow back to AURYN through Medinah and Cerro ownership, thus benefiting all shareholders before an eventual buyout of the major porphyries, IMO.

The consolidation of MDMN and CDCH “ownership” into an AURYN publicly traded vehicle could be carried out early on, while allowing MDMN and CDCH to remaining essentially as holding companies, IMO. This would allow liquidity on three different entities (i.e. AURYN, MDMN and CDCH).

It is known that regularly issued dividends, regardless of size, grabs the attention of buyers (speculators) and increases liquidity. Eventual dividends before a buyout of the major porphyries would be ideal, IMO, if we ever reach a point of expanded permitting and profitable exploitation. This would lead to the needed defining of inferred, indicated, measured, and proven resources in order to reach the highest estimation of fair valuation.