Other Mining Stocks

Gold Could Be Heading Beyond $1,400##

http://seekingalpha.com/article/3965739-gold-heading-beyond-1400

Summary

• Gold appears to have consolidated its position above $1,200.
  • We believe there are several catalysts that could send the gold price higher.
  • The Brexit vote is around two months away and could cause market turmoil. During the Grexit vote some believed gold would rise to $2,000 if they left.
    -We expect one rate hike from the Fed this year which should rule out any depreciation of gold from a strong USD.
    -Gold producers or the ETF that tracks them could also be a good investment today.

After its breakout this year, we believe the gold price has now begun to consolidate its position. Currently we think there are far more catalysts to potentially take the price of gold higher, than drag it down lowerā€¦

LOLā€¦look at me, Iā€™m a shameless pumper!

I had mentioned Inventus to people privately a year or so ago I think while it was still named Ginguro. I had been posting on the Ginguro I-Hub board for awhile. It had been dormant for most of 2015, but I was a holder and accumulated some more around .025 earlier in 2015. I had wanted to post something on Inventus for a few months, but I was distracted with other things. When I saw Sprott file his Early Warning Report and then the follow-up announcement involving McEwen and Osisko in the private placement, I had to get the info out there to put it on peopleā€™s radar.

I wouldnā€™t chase it now. Iā€™m expecting a pullback. Thereā€™s plenty of time to accumulate it before the bulk sampling program starts - probably in a couple months, maybe sooner. If the bulk sampling validates the at-surface gold grades, then Inventus will fly because Iā€™m sure MUX and/or Osisko will want to add it to their portfolio.

MUX moving up againšŸ˜ƒ

MUX is the perfect mining stock IMO.

They just announced the following today:

Total production in Q1 was 37,958 gold equivalent ounces(1), a 14% increase over Q1 2015.

Increased production guidance for 2016 to 144,000 gold equivalent ounces.

Acquired the Net Smelter Return (NSR) royalty on their El Gallo Mine and El Gallo Silver deposit.

Strong balance sheet: $43 million(2) in liquid assets and no debt.

2 Likes

When you find a winner , you hitch your horse to his train. Just saying :wink:

UEX I think exploded. Did good on it

1 Like

Sold TCK and AEM too early.
Many others out there ā€¦ keepā€™m coming!

I took a small position in Mexus Gold (MXSG), not really big on OTC plays, but this is a fully reporting company, with a decent deposit in Mexico and has recently received all permits and is commencing work on building the leach pad. It is a vein structure, similar to the Caren, but grading 1-5 grams per ton. They believe there will be higher grades.

They have some convertible debt, but have been responsible with dilution. They just raised the A/S from 500MM - 800MM. Trading in the middle of the 52 week range.

http://www.mexusgoldus.com/

most recent 10Q

http://www.otcmarkets.com/edgar/GetFilingHtml?FilingID=11200599

Thanks MDMNH.

Brazil resources looking good. Just found more assets on one of their properties. Marin Katusa worth having a listen to on this stock. He thinks this one could be $3-5 in 12 months.

Actually quite jealous of Mexus, that is where I want to be, instead I am trading at no-bid with 1.7 billion o/s and a project that is real, but like MDMN canā€™t fund via equity, but trying via offering profit participation. Have some Middle East connections interested, but MDMN, not matter what people say is lucky to have come across Auryn.

FYI, not a solicitation, in fact, highly risky, stay away!

http://www.ilstholdings.com/investors/private-placement/81-content/investors/142-prospectus-summary.html

I was invested in Mexus a while back. I think they had some unique opportunities in Alaska for large cable recovery in waters using bargesā€¦thatā€™s one way to get copper I guess. I held it for a year or so, but didnā€™t make any money and the stock just languished. Not sure what theyā€™re up to now.

FWIW the Belkin report is calling for silver and silver miners to outperform gold going forward. Btw MUX is classed as a silver miner in his report :wink:

1 Like

This is a great listen- [Exclusive Podcast]: Doug Casey and Marin Katusa Unplugged - Curzio Research

So PVG is up like 70% in the month! Anyone have any insights why this is the case? Their EPS is negative since they are not in production yet! And sure gold prices are going up this month but they will not be in production until 2017 or more so I donā€™t see why gold prices should move this stock.

Anyone think gold prices will fall or rise this summer? Will weak economic data push people to buy gold or will weakening economic data slow down China and manufacturing sectors from buying gold? Will the summer trading slump affect anything?

Anyone noticing what is going on with BRIZF these last 2 days?

yes:

It ran so far so quickly it is just settling back. It was up 440% from itā€™s low in January. Now it has retraced about 26%. Probably still some more to go. If it holds above $1 for a bit itā€™s probably a buy again assuming POG hangs in there (will it?).

9M Oz of Au in Resources & Reserves
$93M market cap

But being up 4x+ plenty of profit takers. I sold 2/3 of my position above $1.30. I will look to buy again after it settles down and we see what POG is going to do.

Literally 3rd day in a row this has happen with BRIZF.

That what has happened???