Other Mining Stocks

FYI…Trading Halt issued on Novo Resources.

3 Likes

Thanks Mike.

Wow, looks like it’s happening - maybe, but hate to get my hopes up too much (MDMN still stings). Would they be announcing that the Nullagine Mill purchase is NOT happening? Seems not, but ya know …

Yeah baby!

1 Like

Am wondering if everyone received credit for their Karora shares when the stock was split. My account is with Ameritrade and I never received my shares. Ameritrade blames Karora. Did anyone get their shares with other brokers??? TIA

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen…

Mr Austin Powers!

2 Likes

It’s been so long I don’t remember how Ameritrade works, but at IB I had to enter the new symbol in order to see my position which was correct. The new symbol is KRRGD.

1 Like

TDA in my account is still locked with a “holding symbol” as of this morning. As of yesterday there were still a couple of brokers that had not completed the transaction. I have seen TDA take a couple of days in the past for consolidations or splits in the past but I expected it to be completed by today. I am sure they will get it straightened out though.

Ameritrade is saying that Karora still hasn’t sent the new shares to them but my account is receiving credit for the old ones but at the old price at the time of the split. Ameritrade does show the new stock
symbol but I’m not showing any Karora shares in my account. Thanks CHG for your input.

It’s 9:32am EST, no volume on Novo (NSRPF), must be a trading halt issued in the US too but just not formally announced anywhere, as there is nothing indicated on the OTC website and nothing on the company’s website. Oh well, back to work …

Isn’t it indicated by your broker?

1 Like

Nope - nothing on ETrade.

Should note that Karora Resources Inc. is up 20% since the reverse. First time ever I think I have had that happen to stock I owned that went through one.

1 Like

I have a bid & ask of 3.99 x 4.01 on NVO now. Still halted though.

nvo

As soon as I posted it went 4.00 x 4.02

4.03 x 4.05

2 Likes

Still no volume on ETrade.

And NVO.V on Yahoo Finance shows 176k shares volume but no change in price at 3.82.

I think the volume could be YESTERDAY’S Canadian volume, as the quote on NSRPF (OTC) is about 585k which I think was yesterday’s volume.

Strange.

They’re both still halted, although NVO is showing bid and ask. Nothing for NSRPF. The volume you’re seeing on NVO is from last Friday. Yesterday the Canadian markets were closed due to a holiday I don’t currently remember the name of.

1 Like

While we wait, gold futures are doing us the favor of moving toward the 2009.50 high from yesterday and looking to overtake it. 2008.80 so far.

1 Like

Soooo…

Hopefully there’s a direct correlation between the positivity of the news and the amount of time they halt trading before they give it to you!

1 Like

What great couple of days for those holding Novo and Karora…and we still haven’t received the news that has halted Novo’s trading yet.

5 Likes

Nice 10,000 buy on Karora just now. Thanks Rick for all your help as well my friend.

4 Likes

Yes, thanks to all you guys who have shared your picks and DD. I probably wouldn’t have heard of these companies without you!

2 Likes