Other Mining Stocks

Did they ever purchase the Nullagine mill? I can’t see where they did.

Not yet. There are rumors of a news release tomorrow or Tuesday as Quinton Hennigh is supposed to be on Jay Taylor’s show on Tuesday. He was supposed to be on last week, but it got pushed out to this week. Generally speaking, Hennigh would only be interviewed on the show following a news item or other development which is why there is speculation. Everyone seems to think it will be regarding the mill, but who knows? Again, this is all speculation.

https://jaytaylormedia.com/

3 Likes

Thanks for all the information on Novo. I bought up a few shares of Novo this morning, about 20% of total volume thus far, was probably not patient enough in buying as I’m a busy man. Bought some Sprott Physical Gold Trust too - for the principal of it. I think I’ll sit on these for awhile, but not as long as I’ve been holding MDMN FOR SURE!

1 Like

Put an order over the weekend for 2.87. Never got filled this morning…

Ok seriously, who is buying today and pushing NOVOs price… crazy.

1 Like

There is rumor of big news by tomorrow. Might want to wait to see if that falls through and it dips back.

2 Likes

Venture exchange (Canada) is closed today for holiday, fyi. What a day to be closed. I was going to double up my NOV position on the open. :frowning:

NSRPF opened at 2.90 today and never looked back. I bought 1000 @ 2.94 in a small trading acct and just sold at 3.16 so I can eat for the next week. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I bought some more Nova today but did not drive it up like its going. Also picked up a new position in KRRGD.

1 Like

You crack me up Rich.

I’m glad I have that effect on someone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whether the rumored news comes through or not, it seems Novo Resources is a good one to hold onto, as they are SO close to production and they have a LOAD of mineralized kilometers (I believe Mark Creasy was talking about Novo too). A guy named Bob Moriarity was saying Novo has some 2,000 sq kilometers of alluvials and “I think it’s all economic”. This, as opposed to the 50 square miles we brag about with MDMN? Hmmmm … over time I’m getting more and more good perspective, thanks to the smart people on this bulletin board.

I have a position in an investment acct that I intend to hold long-term. Rick and some of you other dudes seem to think this is going to be a very good long term hold, and from what I have seen it looks the same to me.

3 Likes

This is a great PR move on the part of Silver Elephant:
Vancouver, British Columbia, August 3, 2020 – Silver Elephant Mining Corp. (“Silver Elephant” or “the Company”) (TSX: ELEF, OTCQX:SILEF, Frankfurt:1P2N) is pleased to announce the appointment of David Smith as an Independent Director, effective August 3, 2020.

David Smith is the senior analyst for The Morgan Report.com and a regular contributor to MoneyMetals.com. For the past 15 years, he has investigated precious metals’ mines and exploration sites in Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Bolivia, China, Canada, and the U.S.A. He is a sought-after speaker at the Cambridge Investment Conference, and Sprott Natural Resource Symposium amongst others.

SILEF was up 11% today !!

I sure hope you get to eat today Rich. LOL

1 Like

Known you quite a long time my friend and I appreciate your humor and your diligence when it comes to charts and stock DD.

2 Likes

I like to do intermittent dry fasting, so usually nothing until 1 - 3 in the afternoon usually. Stretches my trading profits further… plus people tell me at 50 that I don’t look a day over 49 3/4.

2 Likes

I’ll put SILEF on my list of charts for the charting page.

2 Likes

You’re still a youngster

1 Like

I feel that way and I tell the youngster ladies on the beach that but they don’t seem to buy it. :frowning:

1 Like