Other Mining Stocks

quit driving the price up HR!

2 Likes

Yes, a really informative investor presentation. It was only toward the end that I noticed only 43 were on the ZOOM conference during the question and answer period. Surely there must have been more than that tuned in! Did you catch how many were actually viewing the conference?
I find myself too busy day to day to keep up with all the DD being presented here by a very few of the regulars. I certainly appreciate your posts and comments, HR, as well as TR’s charts, DD from all these regulars, notably CHG, MG, Elrac, theRod, and the other regulars that continue to post their DD and comments from time to time.

I think Novo will do very well in the long term, but I expect Karora will exceed expectations quicker as it is a producing company with expanding growth potential (think Spargos). These are large core positions in my portfolio, as well as Artemis, WPM, PAAS, AG, OR, SAND, AEM, HL, NEM, KNTNF and quite a few speculative plays. I especially like KNT:CA, BRC.V (BKRRF), SKREF, SSVR:CA, to highlight a few. It was an easier year than most to pick some winning investments and trades. The volatility is quite extreme. Blackrock (BKRRF up 11% this morning), Great Panther (GPL), Avino Silver & Gold (ASM) and White Gold (WHGOF) up 6% and others on different days and weeks. I did pick up some extra shares of Novo last week :slightly_smiling_face: and started a position in Placer Dome (NGLD.V, NPDCF) this morning. I plan to buy (and sell) incrementally.

Yes, definitely overweight in the PM arena, but diversified enough not to be trapped into the situation created on the ADL. I won’t put everything into a single stock or two like that again. With diversification you are still likely to still have a few home runs, just not the irrational bet of putting everything into a single mining company. There are many other plays besides the PM sector, but mostly looking forward to a Bull Run in the PM miners for the next several years.

Just remember, like the famous economist said, “ the markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.” - John Maynard Keynes . Be sure to take profits along the way.

Best wishes to all in this end of the year holiday season. Invest wisely and stay well to have a prosperous year in 2021.
EZ

4 Likes

Is GNGXF in a halt? zero volume today?

1 Like

And to you too, BigEasy!

1 Like

Anyone know what’s going on with Kairos today? Up 11%. May not mean much as MPJFF (KAI:AU) is only at 0.03. I only have a starter position that is underwater, but I do like the potential on the Pilbara plays. I picked up ARV.AU back in May at 0.03 and it is now up nearly 300%! Can lightning strike twice? Goro appears to be up nicely today 7.3%. Must be due in part to the approved spinoff … time will tell.

1 Like

Sorry, not familiar with Kairos.

Drill Results Including 5.1 Meters Grading 31.23 gpt Au and 138.1 gpt Ag and 4.1 Meters Grading 11.09 gpt Au and 44.2 gpt Ag Confirm Discovery of Two Precious Metal-Rich VMS Deposits for Eskay Mining

December 22, 2020

TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / December 22, 2020 / Eskay Mining Corp. (“Eskay” or the “Company”) (TSXV:ESK)(OTC PINK:ESKYF)(FSE:KN7)(WKN:A0YDPM) is pleased to announce that it has confirmed discovery of two precious metal-rich volcanogenic massive sulphide (“VMS”) deposits at the TV and Jeff targets on joint venture ground held with Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. (80% Eskay/20% Kirkland Lake Gold). Assays for 9 of 20 diamond drill holes (TV20-35, TV20-36, TV20-37, TV20-38, TV20-39, TV20-40, J20-31, J20-34 and J20-37) completed between August and October, 2020 are discussed in this news release. Importantly, all drill holes encountered significant Au and Ag intervals. Assays for the remaining 11 holes are expected back by late January, 2021.

Highlights and Summary:

• All drill holes assayed to date display one or more significant intervals of precious metal-rich VMS mineralization ( Au eq = Au + Ag/72 ) with highlights including:
    • TV:
      • TV20-40: 29.92 m grading 3.5 gpt Au eq including 4.10 m grading 11.7 gpt Au eq and a second zone of 65.27 m grading 1.6 gpt Au eq
      • TV20-39: 40.74 m grading 1.8 gpt Au eq including 10.50 m grading 2.9 gpt Au eq
      • TV20-38: 20.53 m grading 2.4 gpt Au eq including 10.50 m grading 3.5 gpt Au eq
      • TV20-37: 17.46 m grading 3.3 gpt Au eq including 4.2 m grading 7.9 gpt Au eq and a second zone of 54.95 m grading 1 gpt Au eq
      • TV20-36: 32.83 m grading 2.3 gpt Au eq including 1.5 m grading 17.3 gpt Au eq
      • TV20-35: 15.00 m grading 2.2 gpt Au eq and a second zone of 16.33 m grading 3.2 gpt Au eq
    • Jeff:
      • J20-31: 24.55 m grading 2.0 gpt Au eq
      • J20-34: 5.08 m grading 33.1 gpt Au eq including 1.59 meters grading 83.4 gpt Au eq
      • J20-37: 7.66 m grading 4.6 gpt Au eq
  • Figures 1, 2 and 3 show plan views of drill holes completed at TV and Jeff, and Figures 4, 5, 6 and 7 provide cross sectional views of drill intercepts. True widths of mineralization vary between 50-100% of reported intercept lengths.

Drill Results Including 5.1 Meters Grading 31.23 gpt Au and 138.1 gpt Ag and 4.1 Meters Grading 11.09 gpt Au and 44.2 gpt Ag Confirm Discovery of Two Precious Metal-Rich VMS Deposits for Eskay Mining | Eskay Mining Corp.

I do not have a position in Eskay Mining at this time.

1 Like

Yes!

Dec 11, 2020 · Effective at 6:12 a.m. PST, December 11, 2020, trading in the shares of the Company was halted at the request of the Company, pending news; this regulatory halt is imposed by Investment Industry…

INVENTUS MINING CORPORATION ("IVS ")
BULLETIN TYPE: Property-Asset or Share Purchase Agreement
BULLETIN DATE: December 11, 2020
TSX Venture Tier 2 Company

TSX Venture Exchange has accepted for filing documentation pertaining to an asset purchase agreement dated May 29, 2020 (the “Agreement”), between Inventus Mining Corp. (the “Company”) and an arms-length party (the “Vendor”). Pursuant to the Agreement, the Company will acquire a 100% interest in three mineral properties (the “Properties”), adjoining the property currently held by the Company in Sudbury, Ontario.

On execution of the Agreement, the Company paid CDN$10 in cash and will issue 5,000,000 common shares of the Company to the Vendor as consideration for the Properties. Further, the Vendor will retain a 2% NSR on the Properties.

For further details, please refer to the Company’s news release dated July 02, 2020 and November 24, 2020.

3 Likes

Bought more Novo on the dip.

3 Likes

A Merry and Happy everything to everyone here! (How’s that for a PC blanket statement? lol)

3 Likes

And thank you Rich for sharing all your TA with us - invaluable, and we have MUCH to be thankful for!

2 Likes

Same here. Bought on the dip.

3 Likes

Perfect my friend.

2 Likes

Happy to offer it mrbubba and thanks JCN… nice to see you. Hello to Richard as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always good too talk with you Rich. I think we’re heading towards 15+ years since we met on the Russian oil stock. Learned a lot since then you and I. Other than that one and Medinah been making up for lost time with other stocks that are making money. Hope to see Novo resources do the same have a very merry Christmas to you and everyone

3 Likes

Here is some year ending link on the “End Game”. Used by Grant Williams and this guy. I sent to EasyMillion but want to share with all.

TDK.
Just maybe, just maybe MDMN can get a bid over the next 2-3 years. HODL as we see BTC nears 26k…

3 Likes

Hot Copper raised $25M this month. Auryn should really figure out how to make something happen.

3 Likes

T.IVS has been on a uptrend of late, maybe I cashed out to soon!

I cashed out today after a 56% gain. (I think HR got me into it…Thanks! :slight_smile: ) Decided just a bit too risky not to take the gain especially since there is generally little visibility on what is going on with it.

They did announce the start of drilling however so hard to say what 2021 will bring for it.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/12/29/2151309/0/en/Inventus-Begins-Drilling-at-Sudbury-2-0.html

1 Like

Well done Mike. I took some off the table on IVS as well. I have a feeling an offering is coming. The company needs more cash for their exploration plans in 2021. I imagine they’ll get McEwen to throw more money at them…maybe even Kirkland Lake who recently helped finance Inventus’ neighbor Conquest Resources in Sudbury 2.0. Regardless, I can see the share price drifting back to traditional levels, though a few nice intercepts may pump the price up some more.

I would not be selling my shares if Inventus would be working on the bulk sample program in Pardo. That is the whole reason I became interested in Inventus. It’s been 2 years since their last bulk sample program and I’m pissed. Yes, they’ve had issues with finding a milling solution…but 2 years? Come on. So they changed focus to exploring the Temagami Anomaly. That too looks exciting, but it also means diluting shareholders to fund exploration. If the company bulk sampled Pardo, they could get revenues to fund their exploration.

3 Likes