Auryn/Medinah - 2022 - 2nd Half General Discussion

That a boy Johnny!:wink:

Continuing the discussion from Auryn/Medinah - 2022 - 2nd Half General Discussion:

Does anyone know if Greg Chapin is still involved with Medinah?
He was once a very important player.

Summary of expenditures to date by our related party mining option contract holder:

**Quarter ended**               Quarterly**      **Cummulative**                              

3/31/21                  $1,200,000            $1,200,000
          6/30/21                  $  700,000            $1,900,000
          9/30/21                  $  300,000            $2,200,000  
         12/31/21                  $  385,000            $2,585,000 
          3/31/22                  $      0              $2,585,000
          6/30/22                  $  315,000            $2,900,000
          9/30/22                  $  360,000            $3,260,000
7 Likes

Hi Z is this what the party has invested so far?

1 Like

Well our ā€œrelated party mining option contract holderā€ believes thereā€™s something there in which to invest inā€¦Nice to have friends like that.
The Miners ā€œblastersā€ should be expanding a turn around/loading area inside that shaft about now. No use not to, so as to be ready to roll into next phase after sticking it rich. Gods speed to you all. C.s.

Lets not forget the copper in that mountain also.

1 Like

Wow, 3 of the trades today total 5.7M shares !

1 Like

People need that holiday money. Iā€™m going to transfer some funds and pick up some more

I took advantage and averaged down today, I can see why somebody may of unloaded with so many good buying opportunities in the market with a tone up upside and maybe a chance to get some loses back. This for is a long hold and Iā€™ve not hit 80 yet so Iā€™m willing to hold out. GLTA

2 Likes

Might be that longā€¦

1 Like

Youā€™re allowed to buy? Auryn or Mdmn?

Yes. Through 9/30/22 per the financial statement notes.

2 Likes

Yes, cabezon. I have TD and Fidelity but fidelity will not accept buys only sells

Got a PM from a fellow shareholder tonight and said a buy order went through for him through Fidelity. I guess they are now taking buys since MDMN is up to date on financials

1 Like

You may be right, as the saying goes ā€œRome wasnā€™t built in a dayā€ nor was ā€œVegasā€ but sitting on the side lines doesnā€™t create wealth either. Holding my popcorn and just waiting for the fat lady sing.

1 Like

Just about 20 yrsā€¦for me.That fat lady is getting old and the popcorn is pretty stale! Would be nice to hear and see her sing.

4 Likes

Itā€™s been 20 plus years for me and I started with a very small position not anticipating Iā€™d be sitting here today with a position this large but nothing has changed in the property, so Iā€™ll hold until the reason I took a position changes or this goes to fruition.
To all my friends across the border I wish you all a safe and Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the time with your family and friends.

3 Likes

20 years here too.
Auryn says things that donā€™t seem to happen.
Hoping this time is different but donā€™t know how many times Iā€™ve said that.

1 Like

It seems that they are a little slow out of the gate. I am still waiting with anticipation for them to inform us that they hit the Don Luis but as time passes and no news you start wondering what went wrong this time. From the last update they should of hit it 25 days ago.

6 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s been a bummer so far. But I remain confident, knowing their estimate was not a promise but a goal. They did not hit the goal as soon as they had hoped. However, we all know the gold (and copper) is there, and itā€™s abundant; that is a fact. Maurizio isnā€™t giving up, so I sure as hell ainā€™t either ā€” especially not after waiting for the past 14 yrs. Itā€™s coming, so we NEED more of what we already have an abundance of ā€¦ Patience ā€¦ :grimacing: on a bed of nails. lol

6 Likes

After 20 years and the stock trading at all time lows is it fair to say this board now qualifies as a cult? If not, what is it then, and what is its purpose?

2 Likes

mangelsen, i think youā€™re lost. Go about your due diligence for yourself. Nobody can do that for you. If you believe this group is a cult, then why the heck are you here? Whatever your reasons, that will provide the answers to your own questions.

4 Likes