Cerro/Medinah/Auryn- 2018 Q1 General Discussion šŸŒ„

Bid and ask are as you show. Number of shares is 100X to high. Confusion here because MDMN and other penny stocks list as number of shares, but stocks on the main exchanges list as blocks of 100.

thanks.
Now if I could figure out why they show Iā€™m making 4K+ daily for the last week without any increase to my overall account balanceā€¦

Donā€™t know about your broker, but Fidelity often has an incorrect amount made/lost for stocks that arenā€™t trading. The old value stays on for days or until there is a new trade.

Thanks for putting that up on boardā€¦as Iā€™ve been having same problem with TDā€¦when calling and trying to go up the food chain over there for answersā€¦
I get the same cock and bull answerā€¦ ā€œYeaā€ we know thatā€™s a problem
their working on it ???
Just when I thought the other half would let me come
back in from the cold and out of this dog house Iā€™ve been in for yearsā€¦
Now I (we) have some choice words for all of thisā€¦ but will keep them to myself.
Side noteā€¦was just up in north east Ariziona, passed by a GIGANTIC hole
in the earth (metal mining) up that wayā€¦ ā€¦and dreamed "that could be
my stock company some dayā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m not TOO worried about it. Ive added my gains and losses up and the account total is correct. But the daily gain or loss for stocks has been way off.

Great job keeping your shareholders updated Mr.Cordova(NOT). This has become a joke and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if these guys go all year without updating us! What the heck we have gone already 3 months (1Q if you look at that way). Whatā€™s another 9 months? Please donā€™t say there is nothing to report , just the Caren mine would take up a page since the last time we got updated.

REMEMBER THIS MR. CORDOVA? January 2017 (Thatā€™s a long time ago)

AURYN opens a 42m section of high grade vein in the Larissa Adit
Vein - Intersection 2Ore was extracted from the Larissa Adit until the LC-6 vicinity. At that point the vein disappeared and reappeared approximately 4m later. Itā€™s reappearance visually appeared to indicate an increased level of mineralization.

We expect that this intersection extends vertically at least 30 meters in each direction with similar grades and width. Our speculation is that this vein is not the same vein that we uncovered in September on level 2. The vein on level 2 returned bonanza grades which we reported on at the informational meeting. However, further exploration and analysis is necessary to make a conclusive determination. AURYN opens a 42m section of high grade vein in the Larissa Adit
Vein - Intersection 2Ore was extracted from the Larissa Adit until the LC-6 vicinity. At that point the vein disappeared and reappeared approximately 4m later. Itā€™s reappearance visually appeared to indicate an increased level of mineralization.

We have spent the last two weeks advancing the adit toward the southeast keeping the vein on the east side of the adit. We have left the vein mostly unexposed so that we can define the boundaries of this section of the vein without having to extract, sort, and stockpile the mineralized sections of ore. Every several meters we have been taking samples and verifying that the vein is still on the east side of the adit. Sample results indicate the grades are higher than the test production runs which were sent to ENAMI.

We expect that this intersection extends vertically at least 30 meters in each direction with similar grades and width. Our speculation is that this vein is not the same vein that we uncovered in September on level 2. The vein on level 2 returned bonanza grades which we reported on at the informational meeting. However, further exploration and analysis is necessary to make a conclusive determination.

Representatives from Freeport-McMoRan visit the ADL
At our informational meeting we indicated that we entered a Confidentiality Agreement with Freeport-McMoRan. In the middle of January representatives from Freeport-McMoRan spent several days on the property to begin their evaluation of the project. This involved touring all known targets for the entire project and taking samples. Freeport-McMoRan will evaluate their findings over the coming weeks.

Dr. Raymond Jannas to assist Maurizio Cordova and AURYN as a geological consultant
Maurizio Cordova, Executive Chairman of AURYN Mining Chile, SpA, has engaged Dr. Raymond Jannas to serve as a geological consultant for the next six months. This will include a significant amount of work evaluating all the targets on the ADL Project including, the Pegaso Nero, the Las Dos Marias, and the Fortuna targets.

District-wide Analysis Planned for February
Dr. Jannas will work with other mining engineers, geologists, and consultants during the month of February to help AURYN determine the best strategy for expanding and developing the project. This involves uncovering the full length of the 42m intersection of the main vein and taking 20 samples for a detailed analysis, continuing the mapping and evaluation of levels 1 and 2 in an effort to further understand the veinā€™s behavior and the topography, and beginning exploration and analysis on the Fortuna and the Las Dos Marias targets.
This effort will help us refine our business plan as we consider the development of the entire project, including the possibility of bringing on additional partners for the porphyry targets.

Dr. Raymond Jannas to assist Maurizio Cordova and AURYN as a geological consultant
Maurizio Cordova, Executive Chairman of AURYN Mining Chile, SpA, has engaged Dr. Raymond Jannas to serve as a geological consultant for the next six months. This will include a significant amount of work evaluating all the targets on the ADL Project including, the Pegaso Nero, the Las Dos Marias, and the Fortuna targets.

So I say again WHERE IS OUR UPDATE MR. CORDOVA???

5 Likes

You donā€™t like it? Sell.

Why?? The guy basically lied to shareholders at the meeting lthat there will be transparency as to whatā€™s going on. Donā€™t tell me thereā€™s nothing to report! Kevin has that open line of communication with him. Isnā€™t funny all that selling going on doesnā€™t tell you someone in the inside knows nothing was coming??

Oh how about November ramping up production??

By the way hulk great post!

3 Likes

Yes, lets insult the person responsible for agreeing to lend MDMN and CDCH money so that both companies did not end up in the stinky pinky grave yard. These people own 70% + of our company. Iā€™m pretty sure there is a good reason why they ( at this time ) are not sharing information. They have announced that they will be updating us on the PDAC conference. Can we at least wait for this before we continue insulting those who are our only hope for success.

14 Likes

Sorry Z but where does it say that they are updating us?? It says great news for Masglas coming. Does it say anything about CDCH or the Alto?? Iā€™m still waiting for the contract of the consolidation that they were supposed to release to the shareholders from December update. Here we are almost in April and nothing on that end. Is that so hard to even release when itā€™s already been finalized.

2 Likes

Iā€™m as frustrated as you about the lack of communication, but referring to him as a liar and the situation as a joke is not going to help the situation. Masglas obviously is the umbrella company to CDCH so hopefully their update on the conference will shed some light on us as well.

1 Like

First of nobody called anybody a liar and yes it is a joke when a public company hasnā€™t updated their shareholders for over 1 year. Yes they saved us from the scum bag Les but that doesnā€™t mean that they can do whatever they wanā€™t. People need to voice their opinion.

3 Likes

This is the quote zotron was referring to:

So I understand why he would say that.

Voicing opinions are one thing, but insultā€™s are another. This thread was/is intended for information on our investment, exchanging ideas and support.
Some are tired of the complaining. I feel that once in a while you are due a vent. Constant whining ā€œIS NOTā€ a once in a while vent and insultā€™s wonā€™t be tolerated.

It would be helpful to have a more precise idea where this investment is headed, but remember this thread is not Masglas, Auryn, Medinah or Cerro, just because you post here, you are NOT reaching out to your company leadership.

2 Likes

I just had most of my shares move from Scottrade to Ameritrade.
Now under Ameritrade I get to look at my total loss on these stocks every day.
Now weā€™re waiting on Auryn to follow thru on what theyā€™ve told us.
I was at the meeting and spent time talking to these people and left believing we were on the verge of gold production.
Here we sit 18 mos later and now am waiting on information follow up and a future conversion to cdch stock.
I realize constant bitching does no good but weā€™ve been through hell!!

4 Likes

Itā€™s been said a thousand times over:

Everyone has every right to bitch, complain, kick, scream, punch the wall, and throw salt the wound. If it makes you feel better, go for it.

Mr. Cordova is not responsible for our paper losses. Nor is he responsible for his own paper losses on MDMN stock ownership.

Some of us still keep the faith that there is a chess game being played that will result in a material positive event confirming the faith (and money) weā€™ve sunk into the ADL.

My GUESS is that they have advanced the ADL just enough to bring a JV partner to the table. The next news we will get will be the signing of a MOU. Thatā€™s just me and my opinion. Either that, or theyā€™ve run out of money and canā€™t do squat.

PS, happy Pi Day

1 Like

My guess is that the contract will be disclosed with YE financials of CDCH !

Hello everyone. I hesitate to chime in here because I have said it all before, over and over again, but what the hell, I havenā€™t posted in a whileā€¦ I hope the things that really matter in your lives are wonderful! I still have all my shares, although I donā€™t give them much of a thought or glance anymore. I guess Iā€™m not frustrated with the lack of communication because Iā€™m not assuming that no news is bad newsā€¦ itā€™s just no news. I still only have two options here, I can sell and move on or focus my time and attention on the things in life I enjoy, and I ainā€™t selling a share unless itā€™s for a profit. Otherwise Iā€™ll carry this with me for the rest of my days.

Happy Spring to everyone!

37 Likes

Ditto,Ditto, Ditto , etc LOL
TR, I loved your post.

4 Likes

Thanks Funnyman. :slight_smile:

Lolā€¦

Your chiming in has impeccable timing and of course always appreciated, feel free and always good to hear from you :wink:

11 Likes