MDMN - 2016-01-25 Weekly Discussion

Sure does maybe we can start to move back up

1 Like

If it is in fact an offshore trade, they would probably not be liable for insider status IMHO. Or maybe Claro’s broker rebuying his shares. Lol!!!

Regarding Auryn claims map…they are getting it official that they “own” the mountain.

It is clear that Auryn doesn’t bother to even tell Medinah when they are going to put out news. However, deals were concluded in Chile suggesting news is imminent. Perhaps they are waiting on the notarized documents to be submitted to the government etc or some other legal formality-who knows.

Yes I notice that as well, but then when I look at the individual trades on my level 2 it only adds up to about 620,000 shares. I find that very strange unless my level 2 is having a problem.

Retail can not trade in the penny stock premarket. Those trades are usually between MMs.

Perhaps that is the rule but over the years, Europeans have bought shares pre-market on any number of occasions if it even shows up on the tape at all. I’m not sure how it is accomplished. Even if it is between MM’s…it is done due to a pending order.

Pre-market trades on OTC Link are a result of cleaning up/reporting trades from the prior day.

1 Like

Scamp any info on release of news you can share with us shareholders?

We have a seller who still keeps dumping on the ASK and BID

JMO, but what I see is that a broker(s) have a large block of shares to sell for a client. The MM sells short throughout the day and covers toward the end of the day. Monday’s daily short volume was 70%+, yesterday close to 60%. The sale is marked short if not covered in 30 seconds.

This also typically results in double prints where the reported volume is higher than what it really is.

Again, JMO

Are you just reading that somewhere or quoting some rule that isn’t actually followed?

In this case, it was a known market purchase.

Lean…Was that you selling today??? Perhaps you should wait for the news…

It is a rule that I am summarizing. Too lazy to look it up, but as you believe rules aren’t followed, no sense looking it up. There is no pre or post market trading on the OTC.