MDMN - 2016-04-25 Weekly Discussion

1 Like

We will be getting an update soon? Officisl word of the article?

This is moving a bit fast for trying to update the T&S so I will slow down on posting this. But it is nice to see some movement for a change.

Before I could get the above posted we jumped to .0151 x .016 and 937K traded with a high of 0.016 :grinning:

3 Likes

Talk about manipulation! Somebody sure wants to keep this stock down

If thatā€™s true, then itā€™s only to the advantage of those who are currently buying. :smile:

Yes true but itā€™s a slap to the face for those who bought at higher prices and who still canā€™t exit this investment without losing money. Just saying

Thatā€™s great not even a penny to wet our beak.

Thanks Kevin for sharing

1 Like

Is that OFFICIAL? Released to the public in an official news release?

Didnā€™t you say just yesterday that we should rely on nothing but official news releases form the company?

Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m for considering ALL information from ALL sources, but maybe stick to your word?

Bubba the man spoke to Cordova. I say if he got that info from him I believe him. Just saying

Itā€™s not at all official. What about ā€œmy understandingā€ isnā€™t clear?

Itā€™s no different than the email you got from your ā€œsourceā€ who got an email from LP this morning. But instead of it remaining in the back channels and secretly being sent around I made it available to everyone.

BTW, the news article published yesterday indicated the following . . .

A few weeks ago, Auryn Mining announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding for the purchase of 100% of the mining claims of Medinah Minerals in the mining district of Altos de Lipangue, for an area of ā€‹ā€‹4,092 hectares. The acquisition is expected to be formalized today.

Today in the article reference was yesterday. So donā€™t read this tomorrow or youā€™ll really be confused. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why is anyone still reaching out to Les? Hasnā€™t this guy created enough damage to this stock. When are people going to learn this guy is a dirtbag!!

2 Likes

OK, so youā€™re now saying you donā€™t mind if folks on this board talk to somebody and get an ā€œunderstandingā€ and then post it?

Please clarify.

Geez, give it a rest. Weā€™re all big boys/girls here

1 Like

This news may not get us to $50/share.

5 Likes

And in other news, water is wet.

And CDCH will not be trading multiples of MDMN.

Did those articles get sent out on a Business wire for a PR?

I donā€™t know about anyone else but this has been a long, brutal slog (10 years for me) and for the first time since the Duncelander debacle I actually feel good about where we are and where we are headed. I am down huge and could use some price appreciation, like yesterday. My comfort level comes from the confidence in Auryn/Masglas and that fact that as of yesterday the jokers that drug us down this rabbit hole are virtually unable to F things up for us any longer. Good luck to all that hung on.

5 Likes

And in still more news, AMC will not be ā€œtrustingā€ MDMN with any cash.

1 Like

And that has held true thus far. You can save your celebration until we actually do see money.

3 Likes