Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2016 Q4- General Discussion

I might of misunderstood, but I thought Greg Chapin is fronting the money for the legal firms and not Goodin. I also understood that it was Goodin that uncover the malfeasance and not Auryn. Please correct me if I am wrong in my understanding.

BTW have they set up a email address yet where we can forward all emails received directly or indirectly via Les and others to the law firm that may be relevant. Since I saved almost every one!

Greg Chapin did front the money to start the legal process. Gary, as President & CEO, uncovered the malfeasance.

As was mentioned at the meeting ā€“ once we determined to file our own 15c211 and not rely on the numbers given to us by the people who were providing them, the malfeasance was right in front of us. All that was needed was someone with authority to get an accurate share count from ARTCO.

5 Likes

Yep, you are correct, my mistake. I have corrected my post. Thx

My statement went to Masglas/Auryn/MDMN as a whole discovering the issue, not a particular person because I donā€™t know what exactly lead to the discovery.

Yes. I have setup an email specifically for this purpose.

investigation@medinah-minerals.com

Thank you.

4 Likes

Your ā€œspell checkā€ function is in for quite a workout.

Iā€™m guessing Rayā€™s emails, on their own, have enough incriminating evidence to put the snake in the hole for several lifetimes.

16 Likes

Can anyone Tell me how I can attach a yahoo folder to an email?

You want Gary gone, fineā€¦put names forward that are willing to accept the job for the compensation we can currently afford and the risk that goes with it. (assuming we donā€™t have directors insurance). Then submit it to the board. Here weā€™re just going to generate our normal personality clashes

3 Likes

Who keeps selling?? Is that lester still?

Some folks have considered taking a sabbatical from mdmn and coming back later, could be them. Me, I bought today :lollipop: (suckerā€¦)

4 Likes

Depending on your system, Karl, you may have to select all in the folder and drag them all into the e-mail en masseā€¦you can watch them copy over as individual docsā€¦hope that works.

1 Like

Yahoo emailā€¦less efficient method (if there is no other way) is print each email to a pdf file, but with details of the sender shown so it can prove where it came from, then put all those pdf files in a zip file and send in an email.

2 Likes

Higher grade underground mining companies generating cash are being treated pretty well these days

Gold Deal-Making Heating Up as Kirkland Swallows Newmarket
$1B all stock deal for 200 KOz producer
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/kirkland-agrees-to-buy-newmarket-gold-for-c-1-billion-in-stock?cmpid=yhoo.headline&yptr=yahoo

Klondex Mines has a market cap of $800M on about 150 K0z production with a strong balance sheet and production growth

5 Likes

BTW. When JJ was negotiating with Auryn it took 11 meetings to finalize the deal because JJ would keep changing what he had previously agreed upon. His word means very little.

4 Likes

We talked for years of this stock being naked shorted by the market makers. If any of this was true, on top of the Les rip - how will we ever get this figured out? It would suck to think things were back in control, get the total back down to the 1.5 to 2 B shares level, to find out that a there is another 750 million naked shorts out there. So what happens then?

Auryn has expectations of profitability by 1st quarter 2017. Though it probably wonā€™t be distributing for a while yet, maybe even until clawbacks are completed, at the meeting buying back shares and issuing dividends both were verified as goals. As brecciaboy has said, when this happens it should make life uncomfortable for any shorts. But a short problem may not exist at the level long suspected because a flood of shares was possibly coming from our own treasury. Much easier at this point to deal with any remaining shorts just by being successful, than the theft of real but illegitimate shares we have yet to reconcile.
Jmo

3 Likes

Can someone please post the level 2 for MDMN & CDCH when the market startsā€¦Thanks.

Itā€™s even worse than that, meaning even after the deal was finalized JJ continued being himself. Not at liberty to discuss details but, fortunately, they are irrelevant in regards to our future now. Time to focus on checking LP off the list and enjoying Auryn carrying out what most of us have long been dreaming of.

4 Likes

0924 EST

0937 EST

0938 EST

CDCH 0942 EST