Other Mining Stocks

This just hit my email. Lithium continues to be active, Clayton Valley is the holy land, although a buddy of mine thinks he found a similar deposit further north.

Noram Ventures (TSX-V: NRM) Acquires Additional Lithium Additional Lithium Claims in Nevada’s Clayton Valley

Good podcast (25th of May) Some interesting minds on there.

Thanks MiguelAU,
Is this the same podcast as found here:

Do you have a direct link?
It appears your podcast is considerably shorter!

First time I’ve ever heard Pierre Lassonde saying we’re going to get $10,000 gold and he even predicted a timeframe. Man’s a very astute company builder and investor. In the past he’s always appeared to me to be a moderate voice in those who own gold and mining companies. Can’t even imagine what that do too PM company valuations…bring on the crazy phase!

1 Like

Easy, just go to the “podcast” app on your iPhone and search “wealth purpose show” and it’s the second or third episode down from the top. It’s around 3 hours. Some really interesting info including the legalities to carrying gold internationally.

Another interview of Pierre Lassonde and his investments in Gold and mining stocks, only 18 minutes long on KWN:

Another good read for anyone following silver ETF …

So SIL’s silver-bull-market performance is going to seriously lag that of the best of the elite silver miners.

Silver Miners’ Q1’16 Fundamentals

Are those typos on MUX and AGI cc/on and AISC?

I'm guessing those are their cash costs for gold equivalent. MUX I know states it that way

Rick Rule:

The Difference Between Being Wrong and Being Early

3 Likes

Good watch.

I think it’s safe to say that anybody who bought this stock more than 3 years ago, myself included wasn’t early but wrong. Even though my initial entry point was 1.6 cents, 6 years ago, I certainly don’t feel “flat” on the investment. Opportunity cost is a bitch. Certainly feels like anybody who’s bought over the past 24 months might be early but not wrong

1 Like

It is quite easy to agree with all of your post, especially this part:

Focus on moving forward from where we are now!:upside_down:

This makes me a little bit of both.

IVS had a nice move on the TSX today, course I’d flipped it and was waiting for a pullback. Win some loss some. My last buy on MUX I’m up $1.05/share in 2 weeks…afraid to pull the trigger if gold has legs :wink:

1 Like

Split-adjusted IVS logged in a 52-week high. On June 9, Rob McEwen bought another 365k shares on the open market at .25 ($91K).

http://www.investorvillage.com/groups.asp?mb=17612&mn=1874&pt=msg&mid=16080426

I’m getting that tingly feeling again. :slight_smile:

BTW - nice scoop up on MUX there Elrac. MUX is a classic set it and forget it stock.

1 Like

Nice move in gold and the PM stocks…my favorite is in the top 5 gainers :wink:

MUX moving nicely :grinning:

1 Like

Its holding 2 of the top five gainers on the kitco top list presently. Bunch of institutions have increased their holdings of late FWIW

2 Likes

When Rob McEwen made open market purchases at .90, I should’ve bought more, but I didn’t have available funds. I remember all of the unfounded fear that MUX was going to get delisted and that their all-in sustaining costs were too high (which they were). Rob remedied both of those promptly and now the MUX stock is a little monster.

1 Like