Other Mining Stocks

It is quite easy to agree with all of your post, especially this part:

Focus on moving forward from where we are now!:upside_down:

This makes me a little bit of both.

IVS had a nice move on the TSX today, course I’d flipped it and was waiting for a pullback. Win some loss some. My last buy on MUX I’m up $1.05/share in 2 weeks…afraid to pull the trigger if gold has legs :wink:

1 Like

Split-adjusted IVS logged in a 52-week high. On June 9, Rob McEwen bought another 365k shares on the open market at .25 ($91K).

http://www.investorvillage.com/groups.asp?mb=17612&mn=1874&pt=msg&mid=16080426

I’m getting that tingly feeling again. :slight_smile:

BTW - nice scoop up on MUX there Elrac. MUX is a classic set it and forget it stock.

1 Like

Nice move in gold and the PM stocks…my favorite is in the top 5 gainers :wink:

MUX moving nicely :grinning:

1 Like

Its holding 2 of the top five gainers on the kitco top list presently. Bunch of institutions have increased their holdings of late FWIW

2 Likes

When Rob McEwen made open market purchases at .90, I should’ve bought more, but I didn’t have available funds. I remember all of the unfounded fear that MUX was going to get delisted and that their all-in sustaining costs were too high (which they were). Rob remedied both of those promptly and now the MUX stock is a little monster.

1 Like

Speaking of AISC http://www.mining.com/gold-firms-gear-up-for-growth-as-cost-of-mining-the-metal-falls/

And we blew out of the starting gate. On the TSX we’ve already traded a 1/4 of of our daily volume

Any of you interested in trading formations, I have a stock (TRTC) on a watchlist which I think is either an exploration stock or a medical marijuana stock that has a beautiful adam and eve formation forming. Just happened to turn on my software today for the first time in a couple months and there it was. I’m not in the stock nor will I be as I’m done with trading but figured I’d point it out for any of you who might be interested.

1 Like

Couple questions. Is Silver going to follow Gold? I’d love to see what Hecla does when silver starts to rip.

British Pound is down 10% tonight. Is it a good time to buy some pounds? I have to think some of the selling is needless emotional selling. the UK will do just fine without their EU overlords.

Couple I guys listen too, say the silver miners are going to out perform. BTW they have MUX list as a silver stock :wink:

Should be an interesting day today following Brexit. Tried to get into NUGT for a couple days but gapped up too much.

ANX http://anacondamining.com/

Kinda makes me wish the TSX had been open today, seeing the moves in the American markets of the PM stocks. Silver is doing nicely BTW

I stopped flipping PM stocks awhile back, too much danger of getting left in the dust. Some of the pundits think we’ll get a 10-20% pullback and suggest using it as a buying op. I believe it was Jesse Livermore who said he made more money sitting tight! Hard to do sometimes, especially for the younger crowd as my one daughters is going to find out :wink: She sold her MUX for a nice profit and is hoping to buy back in at a cheaper price. I warned her that might not happen. MUX on the TSX today up 43 cents (around +8%)